Friday, November 28, 2003

Now you may be saying,
How did this all happen ?
Tell us another story Thommy,
Alright Kiddies gather round . . .

In the Beginning, God created . . .
Hold on we just heard that part . . .

Actually, I heard this "All" started in Heaven.
Apparently Heaven wasn't such a safe place
and God had His own personal Security Chief
named Michael, a Powerful Angel
and a Worship Leader named Lucifer,
another All Powerful Angel.
The way I heard it is Lucifer didn't like
that God had all the Power, being Creator and all;
and decided to get some of his friends together
and Challenge Gods authority.
Seems God was really offended and threatened by this
and War broke out in Heaven
and God had Michael throw Lucifer and his friends out.
Guess where they landed, Yep, Paradise . . .
It sure would have been nice if God
would have warned us about this, But . . .

Introducing . . . Satan . . .
Well it turns out Lucifer had this Dark Side,
you know the infamous Evil Twin (kinda like us)
named Satan.
Now how God missed this design flaw
I don't know but I'm sure it wasn't Her fault.
So now Mankind has to deal with this problem,
I figure God thought we could handle this better
than She could.
So this pissed off Angel/Demon goes on a mission
to convince humans that his way is better
and to tempt us to use our free will
to do bad things and sin
even though there wasn't a Law yet
and we all know if there is no law to break
there is no sin.
So God expected us to cop that plea
and created The Ten Commandments
and a bunch of other Laws.
Well Guess What ?
Hell comes to Earth and a tour of history shows
other religions and more Laws
and more separation
and more killing, in the name of God.
So Here We Are
and Who Are We
and Where Did We Come From ? ? ? God knows !
And Satan ?
Well it seems once a Worship Leader
always a Worship Leader.
What, the Hell you say?
Because of our Fear of God
and our Desire to return Home,
Satan causes us to reject his way
and turn back to God and we've all heard
that every knee shall bow and every tongue confess
to the Glory Of God.
Now I ask you, Is that not Worship Leading at its finest ?
I don't know, just a thought.
Now I lay me down to sleep
i pray the lord my soul to keep.

Good Night Kids, Sleep Well, God Bless


P.S. What's your Choice ? Define Your Purpose . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home