"I was just Wandering By… Faith" . . .
A Rerun of comments from Joe Myers Blog.
Faith, To the Ignorant …
To Dream, The Impossible Dream,
To Reach, The Unreachable Star,
To Fight, TheUnbeatable Foe.
A Winning Weekend in Vegas…
Craps, Poker, Blackjack…
I knew I would win sooner or later.
“The Lotto #’s” Ya gotta play to win…
I just won two bucks.
Whirled Peas... and your own personal Jesus.
Faith, To The Early Church Attender…
I Saw and Heard Jesus,
Yep, He was the Son of God and my best friend.
My Mom and Dad saw and heard Jesus,
He washed my dads feet and my mom washed Jesus’s feet
and helped bury Him. He healed the sick and lame,
the blind could see and He raised some dead people.
Oh yeah, He catered a huge luncheon
with some bread and a couple of fish.
My Gramma and Grampa knew Jesus,
I heard he hung with a bad crowd and was killed.
They say he always served a really fine wine.
Hey nice chat, I gotta run, there’s a New Rabbi in town.
Jesus, yeah, I heard of him.
My Great Great Grandmother and Grandfather knew him.
They thought he was the Messiah,
I really don’t know about all that,
I gotta go to work, I've got a family to feed.
What, do I go to church?
Of course, Doesn't everyone?
It's the Big One In Rome.
Faith… To The Bible Reader …
Simple, Hebrews Chaptah Leven:
Verses One thru Forty, of Course.
my Billy Graham impersonation...
Faith, To The Bible Scholar …
I was just wondering by the wayside
and don’t have my library handy.
This is HARD, With the Wealth of Conflicted Good Teachers.
All you Pastors, what do the “expert teachers” tell us to believe?
Faith…, To The Christian Mystic …
Jesus, Ah Yes, The Object of Our Faith.
How does one have a Relationship
with a Man that is now a Spirit ?
And if That Spirit dwells in a man,
Can that man, Know the Other Man
by Knowing and Accepting
one’s self and each other as One?
Man, There better be a good and acceptable
answer to this One.
Someone told me once,
If you want to see something more closely,
Get closer to it. Maybe it's the same with God...
"Faith is the Vehicle, that Drives us closer to God" . . .
A Rerun of comments from Joe Myers Blog.
Faith, To the Ignorant …
To Dream, The Impossible Dream,
To Reach, The Unreachable Star,
To Fight, TheUnbeatable Foe.
A Winning Weekend in Vegas…
Craps, Poker, Blackjack…
I knew I would win sooner or later.
“The Lotto #’s” Ya gotta play to win…
I just won two bucks.
Whirled Peas... and your own personal Jesus.
Faith, To The Early Church Attender…
I Saw and Heard Jesus,
Yep, He was the Son of God and my best friend.
My Mom and Dad saw and heard Jesus,
He washed my dads feet and my mom washed Jesus’s feet
and helped bury Him. He healed the sick and lame,
the blind could see and He raised some dead people.
Oh yeah, He catered a huge luncheon
with some bread and a couple of fish.
My Gramma and Grampa knew Jesus,
I heard he hung with a bad crowd and was killed.
They say he always served a really fine wine.
Hey nice chat, I gotta run, there’s a New Rabbi in town.
Jesus, yeah, I heard of him.
My Great Great Grandmother and Grandfather knew him.
They thought he was the Messiah,
I really don’t know about all that,
I gotta go to work, I've got a family to feed.
What, do I go to church?
Of course, Doesn't everyone?
It's the Big One In Rome.
Faith… To The Bible Reader …
Simple, Hebrews Chaptah Leven:
Verses One thru Forty, of Course.
my Billy Graham impersonation...
Faith, To The Bible Scholar …
I was just wondering by the wayside
and don’t have my library handy.
This is HARD, With the Wealth of Conflicted Good Teachers.
All you Pastors, what do the “expert teachers” tell us to believe?
Faith…, To The Christian Mystic …
Jesus, Ah Yes, The Object of Our Faith.
How does one have a Relationship
with a Man that is now a Spirit ?
And if That Spirit dwells in a man,
Can that man, Know the Other Man
by Knowing and Accepting
one’s self and each other as One?
Man, There better be a good and acceptable
answer to this One.
Someone told me once,
If you want to see something more closely,
Get closer to it. Maybe it's the same with God...
"Faith is the Vehicle, that Drives us closer to God" . . .


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home