"Servants, Slaves and Prisoners of War,
or . . . Sons and Daughters of God" ???
Submit, Yield, Relinquish, Surrender !
Defined - To Withdraw or Retreat, Abandon, Quit or Give Up !
But to What or Whom ?
How About, A Force or Entity (Existence/Being),
Greater or Less than Yourself.
People that find it difficult or are unable to surrender
are said to be struggling or fighting against a force.
When someone attempts to fight against a greater force,
they're "Almost" always Defeated.
If that Greater Force is understood to be God,
You "Will" most certainly be Defeated !
SO WHY FIGHT ?
Fear and Ignorance are the Top Two reasons,
but many just "Don't Remember" Who They Are !!!
They attempt each day, to try to live by a set of Rules.
Rules that constantly change,
to fit their situations and circumstances
at any given moment in their lives.
Being always forced to say "I'm Sorry" I'll never do it again.
and never really able to "Do" what they "want to do"
"It's Written" . . .
I do not understand what I Do.
For what I want to Do I do not Do,
but what I hate, I Do.
"The Only "Way" to Win" . . .
Quit, Give Up, Surrender, Throw In The Towel,
Once and For All, Just Lay It Down !
You're getting your ass whooped !
"Love, A Better "Way" . . .
Believe It or Not, Someone wants to Be your Daddy.
A Daddy that sets rules to help you "Grow Up"
and to keep you from hurting yourself and others.
A Daddy that is Wise enough to know,
rules have a way of enforcing themselves.
He gently enforces, by reminding us of past experiences.
A Daddy that Desires nothing but our Happiness,
and as we're growing up, supplies our every need.
A Daddy that Understands that His children
want to be independent and explore this World
and make decisions and support themselves.
A Father that Supports His children's independence
and decisions(good or bad) and is not threatened by them.
It's All a part of Growing Up !
A Father that is Always There for guidance and support,
no matter how far we move away, He's just a Call away.
A Father that doesn't Worry For His Children,
He Knows they'll "Be" Fine,
They're His Children, He taught them well.
A Father that will Always be a Daddy,
When we Need One to run back to !
A Father that taught Love, by Loving Unconditionally !!!
"Surrender, and Begin To Love" . . .
or . . . Sons and Daughters of God" ???
Submit, Yield, Relinquish, Surrender !
Defined - To Withdraw or Retreat, Abandon, Quit or Give Up !
But to What or Whom ?
How About, A Force or Entity (Existence/Being),
Greater or Less than Yourself.
People that find it difficult or are unable to surrender
are said to be struggling or fighting against a force.
When someone attempts to fight against a greater force,
they're "Almost" always Defeated.
If that Greater Force is understood to be God,
You "Will" most certainly be Defeated !
SO WHY FIGHT ?
Fear and Ignorance are the Top Two reasons,
but many just "Don't Remember" Who They Are !!!
They attempt each day, to try to live by a set of Rules.
Rules that constantly change,
to fit their situations and circumstances
at any given moment in their lives.
Being always forced to say "I'm Sorry" I'll never do it again.
and never really able to "Do" what they "want to do"
"It's Written" . . .
I do not understand what I Do.
For what I want to Do I do not Do,
but what I hate, I Do.
"The Only "Way" to Win" . . .
Quit, Give Up, Surrender, Throw In The Towel,
Once and For All, Just Lay It Down !
You're getting your ass whooped !
"Love, A Better "Way" . . .
Believe It or Not, Someone wants to Be your Daddy.
A Daddy that sets rules to help you "Grow Up"
and to keep you from hurting yourself and others.
A Daddy that is Wise enough to know,
rules have a way of enforcing themselves.
He gently enforces, by reminding us of past experiences.
A Daddy that Desires nothing but our Happiness,
and as we're growing up, supplies our every need.
A Daddy that Understands that His children
want to be independent and explore this World
and make decisions and support themselves.
A Father that Supports His children's independence
and decisions(good or bad) and is not threatened by them.
It's All a part of Growing Up !
A Father that is Always There for guidance and support,
no matter how far we move away, He's just a Call away.
A Father that doesn't Worry For His Children,
He Knows they'll "Be" Fine,
They're His Children, He taught them well.
A Father that will Always be a Daddy,
When we Need One to run back to !
A Father that taught Love, by Loving Unconditionally !!!
"Surrender, and Begin To Love" . . .


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home