"Jesus Prays For All Believers and The World" . . .
My prayer is not for them alone.
I pray also for those who will
believe in Me through their Message,
that "All" of them may be as "One",
Father, just as You are in Me
and I am in You.
( Does this mean now or back in the day ) ?
May they also be in Us so that the "World"
may believe that you have sent me.
I have given them the Glory that You gave Me,
That "They" may be "One" as "We" are "One":
"I in Them and You in Me".
( there's a lot of "In Christ" going on here ) !
May they be brought to complete "Unity"
to let the "World" know that You sent Me
and have "Loved Them" even as You "Loved Me".
Father, I want those you have given Me
to be with Me where I Am,
and to see my Glory, the Glory you have given Me
before the creation of the World.
( Is God "bound" by that "complete unity" part ) ?
Righteous Father,
though the "World" does not know You,
I know You and know that You have sent Me.
I have made You "Known to Them",
and will continue to make "You Known"
in order that the Love You have for Me
May be in Them and that I Myself may be In Them.
( Is there a "Chance" the "World" may be Last . . .
and the Last may be First ) ???
No Friggin' Way . . . That's Not Fair, or Is It ? ? ?
Amen ... So Be It ...
"A Three Course Meal, Plenty Of Meat" . . .
My prayer is not for them alone.
I pray also for those who will
believe in Me through their Message,
that "All" of them may be as "One",
Father, just as You are in Me
and I am in You.
( Does this mean now or back in the day ) ?
May they also be in Us so that the "World"
may believe that you have sent me.
I have given them the Glory that You gave Me,
That "They" may be "One" as "We" are "One":
"I in Them and You in Me".
( there's a lot of "In Christ" going on here ) !
May they be brought to complete "Unity"
to let the "World" know that You sent Me
and have "Loved Them" even as You "Loved Me".
Father, I want those you have given Me
to be with Me where I Am,
and to see my Glory, the Glory you have given Me
before the creation of the World.
( Is God "bound" by that "complete unity" part ) ?
Righteous Father,
though the "World" does not know You,
I know You and know that You have sent Me.
I have made You "Known to Them",
and will continue to make "You Known"
in order that the Love You have for Me
May be in Them and that I Myself may be In Them.
( Is there a "Chance" the "World" may be Last . . .
and the Last may be First ) ???
No Friggin' Way . . . That's Not Fair, or Is It ? ? ?
Amen ... So Be It ...
"A Three Course Meal, Plenty Of Meat" . . .


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home