Thursday, April 22, 2004

" A Song For Lisa " . . .

You... Are Not Alone
I Am Here...
I Heard You Cry...

All Your Pain and Fear...
I Can Cure...
Surrender Yourself ...
When You Are Sure...

Come Lay Your Head Upon Me
And I Will Give You Rest...
The Love That You Are Seeking
I Give The Best...
I Will Come Protect You
And I Will Hold You Tight...
My Love Will Surround You
Like The Light...

Your Life...
Is Precious To Me...
Give Me A Chance...
So You Can See...

I Will Give...
You All You Need...
You Can Follow...
Where I Lead...

So Lay Your Head Upon Me
And I Will Give You Rest...
The Love That You Are Seeking
I Give The Best...
I Will Come Protect You
And I Will Hold You Tight...
My Love Will Surround You
Like The Light...

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS OF JOY" . . .
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY... AMY my LITTLE BABY...20 BIG ONES" . . .

MORE LOVE THAN IS HUMANLY POSSIBLE... t.f.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home