"Word Of God Speak" . . .
I Am the Center of Your being...
I Am the Cause of all that comes into your life...
Anything you experience that distresses you
is because "you have created it"
by my Spirit that dwells within you...
Focus not with your flesh... Your "body and mind"
but with my Spirit...
Something inside You whispers...
That You are more powerful than what you experience...
That something...
Is Me... and the Power ???
The Power To Love...
I Am the Center of Your being...
I Am the Cause of all that comes into your life...
Anything you experience that distresses you
is because "you have created it"
by my Spirit that dwells within you...
Focus not with your flesh... Your "body and mind"
but with my Spirit...
Something inside You whispers...
That You are more powerful than what you experience...
That something...
Is Me... and the Power ???
The Power To Love...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home